Monday 29 September 2014

The one with the Graduation


I will try to upload blogs weekly all about the previous week. There are plenty of things happening but if I don't post, then obviously nothing exciting happened! 


Three years after I had graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University I finally got a graduation! For a different honours but it can still count. I was awarded by Plymouth University a Sporting Colour, a great little day, sun was shining, family were there and we even had posh little nibbles. The University recognised my achievements just like Tonia, Andy and Tom who have also been awarded a Sporting Colour.





The World Championships in Shanghai got in the way of my 2011 graduation in Leeds but the setting for my 'pretend' but honourable graduation was perfect. 





Now i am starting a Masters degree in Professional practice: Sports journalism from St Mark & St John University in Plymouth. Like my bachelor degree i am receiving a scholarship. This helps to pay for my course fees and any travel, accommodation that i may require during my time at the University.



Its going to be a challenge!


SB x

0 comments:

Post a Comment