Wednesday 24 September 2014

Pilot


This is my new blog space!






A new season has started, I have been writing blogs for a couple of years now and this season I wanted a brand new spanking page to write on.

A lot of things will be happening along the journey to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games and this blog will be about what I am getting up to plus how both myself and Tonia are cracking on as a pair. We will be soon starting up a website and we need ideas for a website title including us both, ideas and names would really help us out.

This week Andy Banks (my coach), Tonia and myself talked to a class involved in the School Sports Partnership where we are Patrons. Keeping the Olympic legacy going we enjoy talking to groups and answering questions.





I also started training at the beginning of the week after 4 weeks off and my body hurts EVERYWHERE! Hard work carries on making this season even better than the last.


SB x


0 comments:

Post a Comment